expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Sporacle versus "The Experts" in Week 3

What in the Tony Romo did we just see on Monday? Is Tony Romo showing signs of that "clutch gene" Skip Bayless likes to say he has? Regardless, that was a gutsy performance last week. I just thought I'd pat myself on the back for my mid-game prediction that Mike Vick wouldn't last the season about 4 plays before he was knocked out of game by New York. I did say New York would be coming for his head, though. The Bills put a wrench in me getting to 12-4 this week though. I'm aiming to for 80% winners this year. That's 13-3 (.812%) on average each week. Tough goal, but you've got to shoot for the moon, right?

Week 3 Picking, 11-5 (.687%)

Here's how the ESPN experts panned out in Week 3. Highest score was 11-5.

**Even though it didn't count (and it should've) here's a replay of the Bears amazing decoy punt return against the Packers. I can almost guarantee we'll be seeing this again down the line; and likely duplicated by other copycats.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...