expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Sporacle versus "The Experts" in Week 1

Week 1 is over. It was beautiful.

Tom Brady ensured that I'll be high on football until next Sunday as he filleted the Dolphins for a record setting night. Cam Newton impressed even the biggest of Cam Newton supporters and Kyle Orton, well...I'm giving it until about Week 7 that Tim Tebow will be starting for the Broncos.

As far as picking is concerned, I think I did alright in Week 1. (12-4)
Would've been 13-3 if I'd known Rex Grossman was starting. (See Week 1 picks)

The Top ESPN expert was 11-5. But we're only 1 week in so I won't encourage you to bet your bankroll on these here blog posts...yet.

**In honor of Tom's record breaking night, I thought I'd post his new UGG's commercial. I love you, Tom.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...