expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 17, 2011

2011-12 Picks - NFL - Week 2


Great kick off to the NFL season with Week 1's games. I'm feelin' like a repeat is inevitable. Cutler in the Superdome. Vick returning to ATL. Wondering to see how Tony Romo will "surprise" us. Looking forward to it all. Let's see those picks in the comments below.




Game of the Week - Sunday, September 18

**SD @ NE | New England - Last week, "Mad Chad" Ochocinco had one catch for 14 yards. I think he heard Teddy Bruschi's criticism and should bounce back with a better (not stellar) performance. But that New England defense is still suspect--Rivers and Jackson should have a big day, but NE's offense will pull away late.

Thanks again for all your Game of the Week votes.

Sun, Sep 18
SEA @ PIT | Pittsburgh - Last week's beatdown should've been a reminder that the Superbowl is over and the new season started. Steelers bounce back.
BAL @ TEN | Baltimore - Didn't see much from CJ last week--honestly don't expect much more this week with Ray Ray on the other side of the ball.
JAC @ NYJ | New York - Plaxico will have another "break out" game ('Cause he's out of prison now) annnd, the Jags are still whack last time I checked.
ARI @ WAS | Arizona - Fitzgerald > Washington's secondary.
OAK @ BUF | Buffalo - I'm on the Fitzpatrick bandwagon for at least one more week.
TB @ MIN | Minnesota - Donovan can't really be THAT awful--can he?
CHI @ NO | Chicago - Call me a Bears fan, 'cause I am. #TeamJayCutler all day.
GB @ CAR | Green Bay - I'd really love for Cam to get this upset, but it's not gonna happen.
CLE @ IND | Indy - If they have any chance of making the playoffs, they'll win this game. For the record, I'm least confident about this pick than any.
KC @ DET | Detroit - Matty Stafford stays healthy and this team is semi-dangerous. Not yet elite.
DAL @ SF | Dallas - Two late special teams scores by Tedd Ginn Jr. don't disguise the fact that the 49ers were in a late game battle with the Seahawks...
CIN @ DEN | Denver - I don't even know. Coin Flip. (Please give Tebow a chance--I know the implications, but please don't throw another season away, Denver)
HOU @ MIA | Miami - Dolphins looked pretty good against the Pats last week. Houston didn't prove much to me beating up on the Peyton-less Colts.
PHI @ ATL | Atlanta - Probably my "upset" of the week. Michael Turner ran all over the Bears with just 10 carries for 100+ yards. Ball control will be the game plan for ATL.

Mon, Sep 19
STL @ NYG | New York - All the uncertainty about the health of the Rams has me picking the home team.

Thanks for stopping by.

Check out my Week NFL 1 Picks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...