expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011-12 Picks - NFL - Week 4

We've arrived at the one quarter mark for the 2011-12 NFL Season. Keeping pace with the competition so far, but as I said last week, I'm looking to pick 80% winners this season. How 'bout you? How have your picks been going so far? As always, I'd love to hear your picks/predictions in the comments below.

Happy Picking football fans!





Game of the Week - Sunday, October 2

**NYJ @ BAL | New York - This really should be a great game. Sancheezy and Plaxico are building chemistry. Flacco is getting more confidence. LT is getting older by the day but Revis is still locking receivers up. Boldin v. Revis should be a great match up to watch. This might be the game that really gets the Jets rolling.

Thanks for your Game of the Week votes, people.

Sun, Oct 02
DET @ DAL | Dallas - A lot of people are high on the Lions. I admit, I'm impressed...but not sold. They haven't really beaten any quality teams in my opinion--Tampa doesn't quite count. Call me prisoner of the moment, but I'm on the Romo train after MNF last week.
CAR @ CHI | Chicago - This is kind of a big game for the Bears. A 1-3 start would not be ideal after reaching the NFC Championship last year.
NO @ JAC | New Orleans - Blaine Gabbert isn't quite ripe yet.
TEN @ CLE | Cleveland - Chris Johnson is still missing.
BUF @ CIN | Buffalo - I can't explain last week. Nobody can, really.
MIN @ KC | Minnesota - I'm rooting for you, Donovan...
SF @ PHI | San Francisco -Yeah. That's happening. Philly is fragile right now and I don't think anyone knows just how much.
WAS @ STL | Washington - Sexy Rexy bounces back this week...I think.
PIT @ HOU | Pittsburgh -Pittsburgh's offense has been shakey, but I think they squeak out a close one.
ATL @ SEA | Atlanta - Must win. It's the Seahawks, Matty Ice. C'mon.
NYG @ ARI | New York -I'm kind of on the fence about this game
DEN @ GB | Green Bay -Where is Tebow???
NE @ OAK | New England - I think Tom Brady's haircut will scare the Raiders; hence Pats win.
MIA @ SD | San Diego - San Diego's pretty good this year. The 'Fins are just inconsistent.

Mon, Oct 03
IND @ TB | Tampa Bay -Tampa - 1. Foreheads - 0.


Thanks for reading.

**Denotes Game of the Week

Check out my Week 3 NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...