expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 30, 2012

2012-13 Picks - NFL - Week 4


Monday, October 1 - Game of the Week
CHI @ DAL | Bears - This weeks featured match up is between two teams; two teams with variably untrusted QB's, potentially vaunted defenses and consistently inconsistent offenses. They're stacked with talent on the offensive side of the ball (save the Bears O-Line) and QB's who are teetering on "elite" status week-after-week. The defenses are no laughing matter, either. But I think the Bears establish themselves again this week with a big win in big D.

Thursday, September 27
CLE @ BAL | Ravens - The Browns need like, Lebron James or something to have a shot at winning this week.

Sunday, September 30
CAR @ ATL | Falcons - Matty Ice has been ice cold
NE @ BUF | Patriots - The Pats won't start 1-3. I don't think Belichick ever has in his entire stint with the Patriots.
MIN @ DET | Vikings - Ever since last year, I've been on the Ponder-train. I've always thought he would be a stud. But even when my instincts told me to, I never pick him in the big games. But I'm all the way on board, and with AP healthy, I'm sold.
SD @ KC | Chargers - The Chaaaaargers!
SEA @ STL | Seahawks - That defense scared me against Green Bay last week.
SF @ NYJ | 49ers - Put Timothy Richard Tebow in the game.
TEN @ HOU | Texans - Texans best team in the league? No. But they're good enough to beat the Titans.
OAK @ DEN | Broncos - I feel so nervous picking Peyton week after week -- but it's Peyton Manning, right?
MIA @ ARI | Dolphins - The Cards can't start the season 4-0, right?
CIN @ JAC | Bengals - AJ Green looks elite this year catching passes from Dalton.
NO @ GB | Packers - The impact of Sean Payton can no longer be ignored.
WSH @ TB | Buccaneers - The Bucs should be able to take care of RG3 at home.
NYG @ PHI | Giants - Vick...is not a pocket passer. Andy Reid, you know this.

Thanks for reading guys.

The Sporacle on FacebookThe Sporacle on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...