expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 23, 2012

2012-13 Picks - NFL - Week 3

Game of the Week - Sunday, September 23
NE @ BAL | New England - The Ravens are coming off a pretty crushing loss to Vick and the Eaglees last week. Anyone watching that game would agree. The Patriots are coming off quite the poop show themselves, losing to Arizona. Losing Hernandez and the supposed rumblings in the locker room about Welker's reduced role in the offense put New England in a precarious position going into Baltimore. I'm not as worried as most, (although I do think the Welker situation is an issue), but I think the Patriots will pull through. Based on last weeks performances though, if it comes to a late field goal situation, I might be inclined to side with the Ravens.

Thursday, September 20
NYG @ CAR | Panthers - I thought the Panthers might pull this one out, but now it's starting to look like Cam may be in the dreaded sophomore slump.

Sunday, September 23
TB @ DAL | Cowboys - I think we're going up on the Romo coaster this week--but you never know.
JAC @ IND | Colts - Luck > Gabbert.
BUF @ CLE | Bills - Yucky game of the week. Browns lose.
NYJ @ MIA | Dolphins - Reggie Bush gave me a scare last week (as I was facing him in fantasy football). And I'm waiting for the Tebow era to begin in NY.
KC @ NO | Saints - The saints are clearly a different team without Sean Payton. But no way the Saints go 0-3...right?
CIN @ WAS | Redskins - RG3 seems to be the real deal.
STL @ CHI | Bears - Forget about all that "locker room is in turmoil" talk. CUtty and company will be victorious -- and winning changes everything.
SF @ MIN | 49ers - I'm so tempted to go with the Vikings this week, but my logical brain won't let me do it.
DET @ TEN | Broncos - A slight detour in the return of Mr. Manning. Should be back on track this week on the road.
ATL @ SD | Chargers - Atlanta looked strong last week, but for once the Chargers are starting strong. Look for them to keep it up.
PHI @ ARI | Eagles - I'd really like to better understand how the Eagles are 2-0.
PIT @ OAK | Steelers - Raiders are still terrible. Very disappointed in the results of the Carson Palmer experiment.
HOU @ DEN | Broncos - This is kind of a tough call, but I'm going with Peyton and co. at home.

Monday, September 24
GB @ SEA | Green Bay - I don't think the Packers are "back" or anything, but I think they can handle the Seahawks -- although the Seahawks (dare I say it) are looking pretty good under Pete Carroll.

Thanks for reading guys.

The Sporacle on FacebookThe Sporacle on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...