expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Sporacle versus "The Experts" in Week 9

How 'bout my boy Cutler on Monday Night against the Eagles? I don't know about you, but I can't recall to many people that can throw it like #CuttyDoesIt. Eagles are going to need a serious second half to meet the media's expectations this year.

Green Bay wins again. No surprises there.

The big surprise for me was Eli Manning, out-Bradying, Tom Brady. I don't know whether to acknowledge Eli's supreme clutch-gene or shake my head at the Pats defense not being able to hold a lead for 90 seconds.

Oh, and the 49ers are a very quiet 7-1.

P.s. Topped the experts picking this week. Time to turn this picking season around.

Weekly Wrap-Up
The Sporacle's Picks in Week 9 | 8-6 (.571)
The Experts average in Week 9 | 74-65 (.532)

Thanks for reading.

The Sporacle on FacebookThe Sporacle on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...