expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 6, 2011

2011-12 Picks - NFL - Week 9

Image via Windy City Gridiron
I couldn't think of the first line of this post today. My guess is because there are just so many good games this week I didn't know what to start with. Jets, Bills. Giants, Patriots. Steelers, Ravens. And of course...







Game of the Week - Monday, November 7
CHI @ PHI

It's not because Jay Cutler is the man. It's not because I foolishly  pick the Bears almost every week. They're only 4-3, by the way. It's not even because I think the Eagles are still overrated. I'm picking the Bears this week because the Eagles are 19th in the league in run defense--and Matt Forte is more than 50% of the Bears total offense.

Remember to vote for the Game of the Week here at the top left of the page or on the Sporacle's Facebook.

Sun, Nov 06
MIA @ KC | Kansas City - Division leading Chiefs? Thinking they solidify it today.
TB @ NO | New Orleans - Brees and the boys are a looking a little strange lately.
ATL @ IND | Atlanta - If the Colts go 0-16, does Peyton Manning get the MVP?
CLE @ HOU | Houston - The Texans are lucky their division is so poor right now.
NYJ @ BUF | New York - I'm feeling like the Jets turn the corner this week.
SF @ WAS | San Fran - So uhh, Wale. How 'bout those Redskins?
SEA @ DAL | Dallas - It's just the Seahawks. C'mon maaan.
CIN @ TEN | Tennessee - I just found out what Andy Dalton looks like today.
DEN @ OAK | Oakland - I feel like a traitor picking against my boy Tebow. =(
NYG @ NE | New England - Patriots have not looked good in recent weeks. A rematch versus the Giants might be just what they need.
STL @ ARI | St. Louis - Did you know the Rams won last week?
GB @ SD | Green Bay - I want to say SD bounces back, but I can't.
BAL @ PIT | Pittsburgh - I think Skip may have been right about the Ravens winning their Superbowl in Week 1.

Byes: Panthers, Lions, Jaguars, Vikings

Thanks for reading guys.

The Sporacle on FacebookThe Sporacle on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...